Wednesday, February 14, 2007

aw shucks

so many comments and i just started blogging! i didn't even think anyone would read it. m will be so jealous. if she lets me on the laptop long enough i'll have to surf over and see what everyone else has been writing about.

m is too tired to play with me today. a friend flew into yeowtown but of course the big bird didn't land her until 10 pm. then she had to take her friend back to hook up with another big bird and they were up at 5 am.

actually i wondered if m was going on the big bird too because the red suitcase is back.

i hate the red suitcase.

whenever the red suitcase comes out it means m leaves me. sometimes it's just for a few days and sometimes it's for weeks or even (gasp) a month!!! but it's been sitting there for awhile, so maybe she's just testing my love?

anyway, today is valentine's day and i hope you all are surrounded by people who love you very much. and that you never miss an opportunity to tell them you love them back. i suggest purry cuddles but do whatever works for you.

9 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's hard to be left alone like that when your favorite person leaves. Our mom catsits for a friend. She went to Alaska for 3 weeks and by the time she got home her kitty was so lonely for his mom! And mad at her! He gave her the cold shoulder for a couple days!!!1

The M's said...

Happy Valentines Day.

Daisy said...

Uh oh! I hope you don't have to be alone for long. Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

no no! not a suitcase! duz yur momma take you wif her?

Anonymous said...

oops - we ment "CAN'T yur momma take you wif her?" - sumtimes we duzzn't talk rite.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I suggest stayin right on top of that red bag to make sure M can't leaf wifout you. I gaf my mom a big rub fur Balantine's Day. She knows I love her, but I don't usually rub that hard.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hi welcome to the bloggin' sphere. We will haf Mom add your bolg to our list when she updates (which sometimes takes FOREVER ) ~Poiland Tribe

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi this is my furst time stoppin by your bloggie. YU are a furry purrty gurl. Welcome to da catoshpere!! Drop by and bisit us when yu can. There are five of us kitties in my household.

Abby(the mini Manx)

Karen Jo said...

Hi, Ceili. I think Victor has the right idea. Sit on the red case, so your Mom can't use it. If she manages to get you off of it and opens it, then sit in it.