Friday, February 9, 2007

about m


this is me working hard today thinking about a few things you should know about m.


  1. m rescued me from the spca

  2. it took m quite a few tries to realize i won't eat any food except my veggie/tuna crunchies and real canned tuna. bless her heart she tried so many others.

  3. m is willing to throw my crunchies around so i can chase them. it makes crunchies more exciting, don't you think so?

  4. m lets me drink from the bathroom sink.

  5. m doesn't snore but she moves around a lot. so i stopped sleeping beside her or on her head and now i just sleep at the bottom of the bed in a corner.

  6. m understands me when i meow.

  7. although not as often as i like, m brushes my coat nicely.

  8. more often that i like, m is mean and cuts off my claws. so then i race around the apartment and claw up the carpet tower by the tv.

  9. m talked to me almost the entire way while we were driving here from edmonton. well, actually i think part of the time she was talking to herself.

  10. m loves me very much!


2 comments:

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! I'm sure the rest of our furriends will be by for a visit.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello Ceili - it's very nice to meet you. :) It sounds like you had a good human!